S-10 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a new N.O.S 4.3L marine intake purchase it about 3 years ago didn't ever have a chance to install it just been sitting on a shelf. It comes with a bag of injector clips to wire injectors . Price is $500 shipped anywhere in the US. PM me if you're interested.
Circuit component Automotive lighting Audio equipment Gadget Gas

Motor vehicle Vehicle Gas Automotive design Engineering

Circuit component Gas Machine Auto part Font

To potential buyers all sells will go like this. I will send the potential buyer a invoice through PayPal if you have a PayPal account you can use that to pay the invoice or you can use a credit card to pay through PayPal. As soon as you pay I will create a tracking number through PayPal that day or the next day depending on what time it's paid and you will receive an email with the tracking number. By doing PayPal invoice I am paying all taxes and invoice fees on this purchase that you're making and your money is guaranteed by PayPal if something happens during shipping unlike using friends & family to pay. Your money is not guaranteed that way.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
I am interested in your 4.3 marine intake with injectors / rails. Please contact me via pm to finalize the details.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I emailed magic 17 like he asked me to and accidentally mistyped one number he has a total meltdown. I corrected the email less than 13 minutes later before he even emailed me. His email was totally inappropriate and honestly he is a bad buyer if he's going to be like that I will not sell anything to him. Here is pictures of the email sent to show other interested buyers for this intake for no mixed messages about how I sell. see time stamps on emails.
Water Rectangle Font Parallel Slope

Rectangle Water Gesture Font Parallel

Rectangle Screenshot Font Software Web page

This all could have been rectified if he would have just read all emails before emailing me or when he did email me he could have said ''wasn't the price $500? But he did not do that. what he said totally burned the bridge down for this sell.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
At the end of a really bad day I admit that I did not handle this well. All I can do is apologize to "Life is a Enigma" and move on. I was ready to send the $500.00 at that time, and the $100.00 change up really pissed me off. Good luck with the sale.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
30,393 Posts
This will be the end of the discussions on this. Any more and II'll delete the thread and Life is a Enigma can start a new sale thread.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
At the end of a really bad day I admit that I did not handle this well. All I can do is apologize to "Life is a Enigma" and move on. I was ready to send the $500.00 at that time, and the $100.00 change up really pissed me off. Good luck with the sale.
invoice sent.
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Automotive design Automotive tire
Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Combat vehicle Motor vehicle

Baby & toddler clothing Art Electric blue Plastic Pattern

·
B4U Task Force Admin
30,393 Posts
Glad this worked out for you guys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.