S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally re-lowered my truck yesterday. I had to raise it up for winter.:( This time I did it better. I'm using 2 inch drop spindles,3 inch drop coils and 3 inch blocks. I like the way it sits better now. I was thinking of going 4 inch block out back but I think i'll leave it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
lilzq8 said:
I just washed it before those pics! LOL! It's just kinda shady where i took the pics.
ah i gotcha my bad, must have been what it was, looks good tho man, i really like it

·
98 Noma ZQ8
605 Posts
ridethesmallbus1 said:
front licence plates suck :(
i know, i live in Ontario and we need them too, mine is still in my windshield tho, i can't figure out a way to mount it on my envoy bumper so it looks good

your truck looks tight tho man, watch out for driveshaft vibations with a rake like that. it looks killer tho

·
I love boost!
455 Posts
Looks great Scott!

In this pic it looks like your passenger side headlight is in weird (bumper gap).

I love the envoy conversion. Any plans for it this summer?

·
BUT I WONT PUT IT HERE
8,150 Posts
wow that front end looks awsome and if i where you id drop the back alittle more but if you like it man thats awsome i love the truck and the color but man that front end really looks good

·
murse
13,200 Posts
the four inch blocks would make that thing look too sweet. looks damn good right now too. love the front end and the zq8's. got any other plans??

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lowdime96 said:
Looks nice, but I would never have the ambition to raise and lower a truck every other season.
This past winter was the only time I had to raise it. I had no other option at the time. It will go to sleep in the garage this year. LOL!

Thanks for the compliments! Other plans for this year are to finally finish my console project, Try to find a bravada grille,and hopefully swap out the seats. Those are the plans i have right now but we all know more ideas will come! :p

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
FRC FED said:
Looks great Scott!

In this pic it looks like your passenger side headlight is in weird (bumper gap).

I love the envoy conversion. Any plans for it this summer?
It just looks weird from the shade from the tree. The first pic the bumper doesn't even look the same color. (but it is).

1 - 20 of 30 Posts