S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Nevada: Hookers & Poker
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It just started snowing and I wasnt in my blazer that i bought dam it. This stupid teenage kid pulled out in front of me at an interction. I was going strait and he was in the turning lane across the intersection and decided it was time for him to turn well it got me pretty good. It was his fault he got a ticket for it. I had a passenger in the car with me she got taken to the hospital with side pain and my wrist got bruised pretty bad. My wrist is in a splint and my friend has a bruised hip. Got some pics better ones to come soon...its sitting at my work right now in the body shop but I think shes done for...:bawl: bust seriously though I was pissed at the kid.

My work came to the rescue lol

My wrist kinda swollen...I was in the emergency room

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
Holy shit dude! glad your okay. Looks like shes a goner :( Do you plan on getting any better pics? and got any before pics?

·
Pussy Wrangler
2,615 Posts
holy shit man... that truck's definitely seen better days.

Insurance totaled mine with just a badly dented fender, bumper, and bent core support... Still perfectly drivable and I still do, but I don't see how they could possibly NOT total out that truck. But at least you and your passenger survived with no major injuries, and that's all that really matters.

Holy shit dude! glad your okay. Looks like shes a goner :( Do you plan on getting any better pics? and got any before pics?
Check his sig... I get enough just from that :(

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts

·
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Before

After :bawl:
Sucks to see my baby like this
Shes at my work in the body shop right now

·
Works too much!
4,679 Posts
Damn man that sucks! It will total but you could fix it yourself. I bought a Nissan pickup that was about that bad and fixed it. You couldn't tell it had been wrecked.

·
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn man sorry to see that happen to your truck. Glad you and your friend werent more seriously injured. Out of curiosity what drop is on the truck in this pic?
2/2 on top of ZQ8 Just installed this past July:(

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
Damn dude that looks alot worse in those pics. Looks like it can be fixed though. Sure was a nice lookin truck. Good luck with whatever happens.

Oh pics of your lady friend? :haha:

·
Tech Mod
30,700 Posts
Wow man, sorry for your loss but looks like you could save it.

·
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just keep starring at the after pic...it sucks man:(

·
retardicon
1,726 Posts
that sucks.. and i was gonna ask you sometime soon if you would sell me your front bumper lol. i got a bravada the same color. but nevermind now.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Wow, I don't post here often, but being a owner of a smokey carmel metallic sonoma myself, this really sucks. I always loved your truck, it looked so good. I want to cry too. :( I think you have the s10 curse.

If you don't fix this one, whats your plan for a replacement vehicle?

·
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow, I don't post here often, but being a owner of a smokey carmel metallic sonoma myself, this really sucks. I always loved your truck, it looked so good. I want to cry too. :( I think you have the s10 curse.

If you don't fix this one, whats your plan for a replacement vehicle?
Well my boss goes to auctions around us and looks for vehicle to buy and sell on our car lot (Manhiem, Adesa auto auctions) They found a 1998 GMC Sonoma Extended cab ZQ8 with 89,000 miles. Its still got the window sticker with it! He's letting me get for $4,500.Just bought new tires for it, it needs new center link and idler arm and little trim pieces are missing but its in great shape

·
Registered
573 Posts
Wow that is nice! Glad to see you arn't moving on from the s-series.

Can't wait to see what you do with that one. But I miss your old truck. Let it rest in peace.

Are you going to part it out? Like rims and stuff, because I would.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts