S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What color should i get? Everyone here has blue and purple...so I'm thinking something different, like green or Orange. Any Ideas?:confused: :idea:

·
Flippin a Blazer hurts
74 Posts
1 or 2 GREEN Neons look phat but having 4-6 underneath just doesn't. IMO:idea: My friend used to have an orange, 2 greens, and 1 purple tube under his white ranger and it actually looked pretty good.

Like you said, I Personally hate all purple neon underneath but I love my BLUE Low-Glow Neons Underneath! :D

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
I think that I'm eventually go with blue neons under my blue truck :)

Layin...do you have any pics of yours with the neons turned on?

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LayinSonomaFrame said:
no pics of em.........I "think" somebody at our Springfield gathering got video of them though.
I got them on film....:D :D :D

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I asked Circut City how much they sell them for....

gold series, $299 :uhoh: :eek: :cry: :confused:

BULLSHT!!!!, I've seen them on Ebay for $150!, screw them!

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
354 Posts
$299 wholy *****.

get street glow or lowglow.

street glow gold series is 200-225.(erik) DANCINXTREME can get a real good deal on neon really cheap.

I have street glow PURPLE(i like it) underbody kit along wiht 3 15" inside and one 20" in the grill. This weekend I putting in 2 4ft purple tubes in my bed and then I will hook up another trasnformer when I get back from MD and hook up the other 3 ft when one of then gets fixed.

I LOVE NEONS. I think you get way more looks when u have them one and brings the veh out as well.

Jrod. I would do YELLOW. I have yet to see someone here with yellow underbody. If I already didnt have mine since 98 I would have gotten yellow but they didnt have it then

NOVEL. owell

·
354 Posts
by the way. COPS will pull u over for RED OR BLUE before they pull anyone else over. i know plenty of peeps who have BLUE and have been pulled over many many times,
I have been pulled over by STATE police cause neon (but was looking for drugs) none here OFFICER LMAO:bah: :bah:

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that was a streetglow kit!

·
354 Posts
to much money. put a post to ATTN DANCINXTREME

he can hook you up on neon. I will be buying some from him soon when I get the extra cash to piss away. Im trying to save up some money for either new rims or bags not sure yet. leaning towards airbags

·
354 Posts
I installed two 3 foot purple neon tubes in my bed this weekend. The two 4 ftrs were broke.

also now my back bottom tube doesn't work and one tube in the bed is brighter than the other. I think I need to run the other transformer.

Owell I will fix it soon.

the two sides and front work and three inside, two in bed and
the one in my grill broke this weekend, Dammit. Take it out and going to hook up a plate frame I think.

D

·
0 Posts
hello jrod.. email me what colors you looking for and what you are looking for.. im about to bust out $600 for neons for my truck in the next few months ..im going to be buying in the off season to save a lil on shipping for myself.. email is [email protected]

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
what's a good price for an underbody kit??? I can get one around here for $160...but I'm gonna have to go back and ask if it's the gold class or the blue class....

·
354 Posts
without getting the hook up. lets say you go into a shop the order neons or they have them there. A good price would be 200-225 for the Gold series. But for the blue series I have no idea about those.

They must have been trying to sell u the blue series. If not that is a hella deal. buy them

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
yeah...I'm gonna have to either go back in and ask them , or call them up and ask them....

·
354 Posts
If it is easier just call them and ask them how much there streetglow "gold series" kit is. then ask them the price on the "blue series"

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
yeah..I think I will....I'll let you know in about 5 mins or so...:)

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
that's the ****in' GOLD SERIES KIT for $159.95

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

·
354 Posts
k. im out in about 30 minutes from work

·
354 Posts
HOLY *****. do u have the hook up or what.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts