S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am thinking of doing neon lights in my cab now where would be good places to put them in a reg. cab. and where should i wire it too....

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also what color should i go with i was thinking blue would look the best with my truck. its white with the charcoal interior...

·
low and slow
430 Posts
under the dash so u cant see the tubes just the glow.

·
Med School member
179 Posts
I put 2 9 inch tubes under my dash.....look awesome. Matches the one in the sub box, and the Low Glow underbody kit

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
lowxtreme said:
under the dash so u cant see the tubes just the glow.
i just got a red 24" tube sat, lights the entire truck up, sits right behind the seats, hopefully this week i will get 2 more 18" tubes white or purple haven't decided, to really set it off, the onto strobes and underbody......

D

·
0 Posts
well i just liek my strobes in my headlites. i was going to go with alotof neons till sunday when i saw a overdone car. jus made me sick . i might do like some accents in the interior and bed.i really cant do underbody cause once i bagg the x and drag the gfx away ima bodydrop it . so if the kis under there it wouldnt be for long heh

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I have a small 9" neon behind where the dome light is. I mounted the transformer in the dome light holder.

DogP

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
354 Posts
xSTRIPES. I already tld you where to put them ;).

i HAVE TWO 15 inch one under each side of dash, another 15inch below the dome light and it lights up the inside and part of the outside as well. I glare off other cars at night. LMFAO.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i know you already told me but i posted this on two boards and jsut wanted to see what i could get for some responses.

·
354 Posts
just toolen with ya. LMAO

·
354 Posts
I just took some the other day. I need to develope the film.

Hopefully they will come out. I had no light sept for the flash on the camera. I'm going to try and some when I'm in a parking lot with some light.

·
Audi Tech
2,485 Posts
when mounting neons, make sure you CAN'T see the bulb, just the glow from it. theres nothing more i hate when i see a car or truck go by with a long ass neon mounted on the head liner or just chillin somewhere. mount them under your dash and or seat. they make a lot of different sizes, and they have thick ones (where you have more room) or thin for tighter spaces. if you have a system still try and hide it. i was at a show, at night there was a neon show, and some trucks and cars just looked ugly. also go for a kit under the truck, somewhere behind the grill, possibly wheel wells. also i saw strobes under one suv, he had probably 6 pairs, looked pretty good.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts