S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Looks nice... what brand and tube lengths are those, and where did you mount the neons on the front and back, I'm assuming the side ones are on the bracket holding the gfx right??? Thanks,

DogP

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
streetglows, and yes, the sides are on the metal plates on the backside of the gfx, the rear is about 2-3 feet from the back of the bed, on the side of one of the crossmembers under the bed...the front, we had to notch the plastic splash guard to get it to fit, up under the airdam

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
looks nice how much would the setup cost and how long did it take to install?

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
looks sweet man, now i can't wait till my green ones come in, can u take some pics of where u mounted them, i cant afford to keep breaking mine, hope my x looks that good when it's done

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
send an email to [email protected], and tell me what ya want, i'll get back to ya with a price..

y2kblkxtreme said:
looks sweet man, now i can't wait till my green ones come in, can u take some pics of where u mounted them, i cant afford to keep breaking mine, hope my x looks that good when it's done
i'll see what i can do this weekend, gotta talk to him anyways....

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh, and it would prolly take about 3 hours to install from start to finish...not difficult really...just make sure to have a drill bit for metals...lol

·
Registered
893 Posts
and a gold series kit retails for around 300 blue series little less i believ but, that should be you choice only if you want the pieces to be able to light up seperatly...Ill definitely have to take pics of mine when its done now...ill be draggin and glowin baby...:D

·
Registered
98 Posts
check out ebay for neons..they got blue and gold series kits for around 100 bucks...they are brand new in the box...and you wont need any extra parts for the install, its really easy

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
my gold kit was $159 brand new... the front was actually drilled through the bumper, mounted above the fog lights, the sides are mounted on the inner support for the rocker panels and the rear was mounted like y2k said...my transformer is mounted in the left front of the engine compartment where my airbox used to be...the kit is a standart Street Glow Neo-blue kit, with 2 54" tubes for the sides and 2 30" tubes for the front and rear, all I'm wanting to do now is to add 2 12" tubes to the front of the bed to give me glow all around the truck...

and BTW...the switch that came with the kit, is hidden in the ash tray, I sanded off all the little fins right at the front in the center, cut a hole with the dremel, and the switch has a nice custom mount....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts