Hyundai Owner
4,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I traded this:

straight up for the Neon.

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
Throw an ebay $25 intake on it, my g/f used to have a 95 sohc and I put one of them on, I could race 5.0 mustangs all day long after that......

·
Registered
345 Posts
:twak:

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
Can you take the neon offroading, and could you get some pics of a few squirrels sitting in the passenger seat?!?

·
Hyundai Owner
4,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MINTSICK said:
Throw an ebay $25 intake on it, my g/f used to have a 95 sohc and I put one of them on, I could race 5.0 mustangs all day long after that......
I might do that but I really dont care for performance parts. I had a few on a truck I owned and none of them really did anything.

·
Hyundai Owner
4,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MINTSICK said:
Can you take the neon offroading, and could you get some pics of a few squirrels sitting in the passenger seat?!?
Maybe in the spring.

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey!!

Ok your supposed to say just kidding by now.....

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
hmmmmmm....my old neon is floating around somewhere on sounddomain.com....it died about a block away from the dealer where i bought my sonoma...it pretty much sealed the deal....ehehhe....hoooora for me

·
Insert catchy saying here
1,311 Posts
Speaking of trade-ins....I had a 97 explorer that needed about 2 grand worth of work to be running half decent and still had 5500 on the loan...dealer paid it off flat out without even seeing it when I bought my 'Noma. Didn't even drop it off til like 2 days after I drove the truck off the lot....pretty dumb!

·
Registered
404 Posts
this shouldnt be in the members ride section i have too much respect for this section......someone move it to another section like the"i own a dodge" section.....
hold on did he say this was a winter beater???

still a pretty shity winter beater but still.....

paul just call it your winter beater and say you have a s10 too nice to drive in the winters!!

thats my opinion

1 - 20 of 47 Posts