S-10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up yall i have had my s-10 lowered and lowered more times then u can imagine! this time i lowered it with 2" belltech spindels and 4" drop springs hence 6" in the front! and then i put 2" drop lefts and 5" of blocks in the rear hence 7" so iam sittin @ 6/7 and i have 205 40 R17s and iam sit excatly 1 3/4" off the ground @ all times! the truck drives very nice! but i have a camber problem is there a way to put shims in my upper a-arms or does someone make a camber kit? i got threw 2 sets of front tires a month HELP ME! no shop around will touch my front end to fix it cause they says its to damn low me i thkn its not low enought! i bottom out tom but thats cause my tires hit my upper wheel wells! but if there is any help yall can give me i would appricate it THANXS GUYs and GIRLS

·
Registered
920 Posts
well you really need to find someone that can align it, if you do it yourself it will probally make the camber correct, but it could screw something else up

but removing the alignment shims from the upper a-arm should start correcting the negative camber, but it could start screwing up your caster and toe

keep looking for shops that can do it, find other lowered trucks and cars and find out where they go

1 - 2 of 2 Posts