S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone...here is the deal...i need some exterior ideas for my S-10...any suggestions will be appreciated...im very open to any suggestion...thanks

Jason

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
this is a little extreme but it would look awesome. drop it 4/5, shave shave emblems and antanea. shave the tailgate and weld in a roll pan.

mold in some flush mounted door handles. add a cowl hood. put the corvette wheels that you had photoshopped on. lose the toolbox. mount the foglights where they are integrated into the truck. paint it black and add a small flame graphic on the sides and back. and finally add an LT1 to back up the looks. i know it would be expensive and alot of work but it would look sweet. here's where i'm at so far with my truck.

·
Registered
691 Posts
here is a picture i did real quick just to clean the exterior of your truck a little bit and give it a lower stance... removed the foglights and the licenseplate, clear corners, removed the emblems, shaved handles and gas filler, ditched the toolbox. Looks better to me... hehe

Attachments

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
upgrade to second gen...

j/k...I would prime the whole thing...ditch the tool box and liner...bed cover...update grille w/ billet inserts...shave the handles...welding a rollpan...lexan license plate rear window...bags...V8...n2o...well, just watch the fast and furious and go to the racer edge and anything they suggest...well you better have it...and after all that is done..then you can paint it...AND DITCH THE CAKE PAN HUB CAPS!!!!

=]

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Euro Taillights, Tinted windows. Thats all I could think of that hadn't been said yet.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
great ideas...that truck does look sweet with the drop and the foglights gone...im gonna move them to the bottom of the bumper...or i just might take them off and get a new air dam and then buy some good fog lights:D

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
think about sport mirrors, and a tonneau, it looks good and there is alot mentioned but thats what i think

·
STRONG LIKE BULL
170 Posts
dont drop it tha much, cause it looks like u use your truck as a truck. drop it 2 maybe 3 in the back, paint it, shave atenna and put a roll pan on it. one peice rear window. get rid of the tool box. on ya and some rims deffinetly

bad grammer i know

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
mrt_s-10 said:
dont drop it tha much, cause it looks like u use your truck as a truck. drop it 2 maybe 3 in the back, paint it, shave atenna and put a roll pan on it. one peice rear window. get rid of the tool box. on ya and some rims deffinetly

bad grammer i know
yes on the rims, a 2/3 would look good, you got some nice ideas and like i said before mirrors would look badass.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts