S-10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just did a buy it now on a set of headlights and corners from makotoautotrends. There the G1 Headlights with some Diamond clear corners. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CHEVROLET-S10-98-04-EURO-CLEAR-G1-HEADLIGHTS_W0QQitemZ8038941465QQcategoryZ33710QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-02-S10-BLAZER-DIAMOND-CLEAR-SIGNAL-LIGHTS-99-00-01_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33717QQitemZ8056726881
I asked the guy to send a final price on the items shipped including a 2$ dollar insurance. According to ebay and paypal its about 107. the guy hasnt come back yet with a total price my question is should I just pay him and hope i get my items or should I wait? Thanks for you help. I'm 100% positive that its about 107 bucks im just wanting to hear it from this guy just to be sure and he has some negative feedback for not responding to emails and stuff like that. Thanks.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no one has any advise for me cmon

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Definitely don't send someone money that hasn't responded to you. What is wrong with the stock headlights that you needed to get those? The stock ones are perfectly fine.

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
WAIT until he responds, like the above guy mentioned don't send money until you get a reply. The "buy it now" doesn't have to be immediate. You can always give him negative feedback too, just like the others.

·
AVTekk is my HERO
1,232 Posts
true, give him negative feedback and report to ebay... IMO its the sellers responsibilty to give the buyer the full price including insurance and shipping at the end of the auction and to be courteous and polite as well

·
92NomaStriker
70 Posts
just depend on here you go i get my parts from the same people everytime very good i just for my clear coners and bumper from there just read feed back and make sure there a big power seller and i go to whole car parts you will find you needs there just sux on the shipping

·
Credit Bush
1,640 Posts
I bought from Makoto Auto Trends.. I never had to e-mail him but I got my stuff pretty quick at a cheap price.

·
Sneaky White Person
Tundra
9,767 Posts
i've bought from them b4 and had no problems. i just followed their steps to pay it right then with paypal. it already had a total for each item. . . i'm not sure why you are waiting for a total. if you just follow the steps to pay with paypal you won't have any issues, it will give you the totals, and you will get your items in the mail shortly. . .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts