S-10 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
v SOLD v
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering trading my Accord for a 1/2 bagged truck (only the front is bagged currently).

I was hoping you guys would be able to tell me if this is a good setup before I get it and it ****s up.

i bagged the front with airlift dominator 2600s and cups,1/2 inch lines 1/2 inch lifts and 3/8 dumps, chrome 5 gallon tank and viar 480 compressor,diamond plate 10 switch switchbox,side to side and pancake.lowered the rear end with mono leafs and 3 inch blocks.also have 2 brand new dual port air lift dominater bags and 10 inch frame notches.

Thanks in advance !

·
Registered
181 Posts
sounds good. its all about the install tho too... and its a little more work and money to bag the rear fyi

·
4x4 v6 blazer
7,521 Posts
mono leaf and blocks, wth

·
is a fungineer
6,108 Posts

·
4x4 v6 blazer
7,521 Posts
It's static in the rear, as low as he could go as cheaply as possible would be my guess.

Still sounds like it belongs in hacked rides section IMHO.

·
Registered
106 Posts
The front sounds good as long as everything was installed properly. I personally wouldn't feel comfortable with that rear setup for too long. Not sating don't get the truck. But if you do I would plan on bagging the rear soon.

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
No pics?

·
S - I - C
4,066 Posts
You're going to have to get some pictures to be able to tell if the front is ok. You can't just say bags and cups, that's how every S-10 is bagged in the front. But not every S-10 has the spring pocket cut out properly, or lower cups/arms setup so the bag doesn't rub.

·
Dump em' Out
5,502 Posts
the components are good....it comes down to the work. Making sure that the cups were trimmed to fit properly, making sure the spring pockets were cut well enough to not rub. The back however is meh.....I woudlnt truck a monoleaf for too long.

·
I Like 2 Cut Shit Up.
1,091 Posts
No one can say if the front is good or bad with out pics of the work done. It all sounds like good parts tho. And I am not a fan of the mono leaf.
Could you get any pics?

·
v SOLD v
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. I may be checking it out Sunday, and if I do I'll definitely get some pics of the install.

mono leaf and blocks, wth
My thoughts exactly. Definitely going to replace that with drop leaf springs with a 2" block until I bag the year (if I get it).

curttruc42 said:
and its a little more work and money to bag the rear fyi
Oh yeah. It'll be quite a bit of work and money. My money to pay someone to do the work. I don't have enough faith in myself to do that install. Static drops are my past experience... but all on Honda's and Nissan's (Ugh, I know).

I know these aren't the pics yall were looking for... but pics are pics I suppose.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts