S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
5.7L Vortec V8
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I sent them 2 harnesses and my computer and they received it about the 3rd of december. It was supposed to be two weeks turn over time. It's Jan 2nd.. I don't have it. I e-mailed him a little over a week ago and got a response on the 16th

"From: [email protected] (DYNATECH)
To: [email protected]

Hi Warren
I still have to test your harness, this harness can't be tested on a live engine due to the grafting. A time consuming pin to pin test is needed. I will advice when it will be shipped ( ETA 7 days )

DYNATECH MOTORSPORTS
8145 BYRON RD #B
WHITTIER CA 90606
562 945 5300
"
ok 7 days.. :dunno: call there phone and no one picks up and the machine says Sorry can't take messages or something?? I e-mailed him again.. no response yet.

They have my money, 2 harnesses and a computer. Without that back or serious compensation I've lost trust, motivation, and the ability to get the truck back on the road.. I can't afford to BUY a full custom harness AFTER LOOSING money 2 harnesses and the computer.. That means I need another computer too.

I could be jumping to conclusions but due to stuff I've read in the ebay profile lately and stuff I've heard on here I think you guys can understand my pain? Please don't be like tuff luck.. I am really reachin out for some serious help. Thanks Warren

ANDD.... there website is broken?? coincidene?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Just checked, yeah that's the one I was thinking of....ummmm...looking at the feedback, I wouldn't sweat it too much, They say that they were out for the holidays even tho that was a response to a neg feedback :rolleyes: ...
I'd just try to get a hold of them again next week...
Good Luck!

·
weatherman
2,159 Posts
same thing happened to me. you can go back a few days and see the post i made about dynatech. my advice is to just keep calling him. and don't stop. just stay on him. he'll try to pull this stuff that he's really busy and shit like that. then he might try to screw you on shipping. tell him you want it shipped ups and you want a tracking number. oscar has horrible customer service. i dont see how he stays in business.

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
I thought someone on another post said that hey didn't "graft" harnesses together. Now according to that email, that is exactly what they do, splice the 2 together.

·
weatherman
2,159 Posts
he can graft them together but it takes him a few weeks so he says. he said he can build a stand alone in a few days. i don't know about him though. i guess i'm still mad from him taking a month to ship my parts.

·
5.7L Vortec V8
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got through today.. guy was checkin notes.. says it was tested but a tps 3 pin plug on my harness is cracked/broken. They are getting connectors/pins in on wed/thur they'll fix it for free or ship it out. I figured I might as well let them fix it instead of me finding the plug and probably getting ripped off on the price. So I'll call back Wed/Thur and hopefully everything will work out... Have to say I am a little hapier that I at least talked to someone today :eyes: Holidays probably didn't help...

·
ROLLIN PHAT
616 Posts
I am damn glad that I decided not to go with that guy. He seemed a little odd when I called him and I am glad that I want with my instinct.

Hope everythig works out for you.

·
5.7L Vortec V8
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well even though it would've been nice if his machine worked that day or days I tried to call. Looks like everything might pan out ok.

The harness was shipped out today!

I mean he said two weeks turn over its been just under 5.. I understand shops get backed up.. just don't say 2..

As long as the harness works as promised I'll be happy.

·
weatherman
2,159 Posts
how_low said:
Well even though it would've been nice if his machine worked that day or days I tried to call. Looks like everything might pan out ok.

The harness was shipped out today!

I mean he said two weeks turn over its been just under 5.. I understand shops get backed up.. just don't say 2..

As long as the harness works as promised I'll be happy.
just make sure you check all the wires. sham has his built from him and there were 2 wires missing. it also ended up melting.

·
5.7L Vortec V8
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tired of this crap! The tracking number I have had for a week just says billing info received.. meaning UPS doesn't have the package yet. Try calling now their anwsering machine says we are not taking calls today (two days in a row) to increase productivity! I WANT MY HARNESS

I WOUDN'T BITCH LIKE A LITTLE GIRL IF THEY HADN'T TOLD ME 2 WEEKS.

6 WEEKS AND COUNTING!!!!

Sorry had to vent!

·
5.7L Vortec V8
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
RedSpeck_09 said:
i feel ya man. :(
This sucks I e-mailed him last week because a phone call is apparently not an option and he said that he's been understaffed so he coudn't get it to a shipping place. I bitched and moaned about that. No response.. So I e-mailed him again getting nasty.. got a response today giving me an attitude.. "do you think your my only customer" I am doing my best to catch up on my work and harnesses will be shipped when they are finished. WHAT THE ****ING **** **** ****!!!! then where the **** IS mine? mine was done on the ****IING 7th THE ****ING 7th!!!! ****!!! You call and he's like we are not taking calls til Jan 20th, now the 23rd.. I woudn't care if he told me it straight up... but is it so ****ING HARD TO GET IT TO A ****ING SHIPPING ****ING PLACE!!! AHHH I am going to loose my mind!! I can't take this BS

JANUARY WAS MY MONTH AWAY FROM SCHOOL.. Work fulltime but there is a lot less pressure and more time on the weekends. We'll Jan has come and gone and this sucks. Sorry for the profanity. I just feel so helpless I am loosing my mind. This just plain sucks. :(

·
5.7L Vortec V8
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RedSpeck_09 said:
i feel for you man. i'll see if i can get a hold of him for you.
Thanks I just don't understand how he has the right to give me an attitude especially after he says the harnesses will be shipped as they are finished.. Does he realize who he is ****ING TALKING TO?? dude.. I want it by this damn weekend! That is not much to ask. At this point I'd take my two stock harnesses and computer and $$ back and go elsewhere.. all this BS has made me loose so much motivation.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts