S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hit a big ass pot hole cause I was following my g/f home from work (because a guy was stalkin her) and she pulled into a business cause she thought I was flashin her and BAM I hit the biggest pot hole and hit frame with my X. Completly bent up the drivers side ground effects under the door and that little piece in front the the rear tire.:banghead:I was soo mad at myself cause I knew I shouldnt pull into there but I did because she slammed on her brakes and cut into there so I thought something was wrong. Oh well..

So I need a the part number for the drivers side ground effects that goes underneith the door and the little piece that is in front of the tire, I also need the metal part as well as the plastic. Thanks guys.

·
Xtreme Dreams..
1,939 Posts
PM twins0203 he has all the parts you need for Xtremes.. He's a great guy and ships Fast...

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
PM Twins0203 he can hook you up with the parts you need for a lot cheaper then buying em from the dealer or what not. just my .02 shoot him a pm im sure he will have what you need.

EDIT! 99xtreme we posted at the same time and said the same thing. LOL

·
Xtreme Dreams..
1,939 Posts
GO_XTREME said:
PM Twins0203 he can hook you up with the parts you need for a lot cheaper then buying em from the dealer or what not. just my .02 shoot him a pm im sure he will have what you need.
HA HA I beat ya..... LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Does he stock parts or something? Cause I probably wont be able to get this fixed right now being as I have no cash/job. I just wanted to get the part number in advance so that I knew how much it was. Later

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
ya he always gets and sells pieces, he can even paint them too

1 - 7 of 7 Posts