S-10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
spark it or park it
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on bagging my ride when all the white crap starts to fall. But I would like some opinions on my questions. Is it necessary to have 2600 bags in the front and 2500 in rear or can you run 2500 bags all the way around. I purchased the kick ass s-10 cups from Jason. Will I be able to lay frame without removing my inner fender wells (17x8 rims 225/40/17 rubber). Manuel or electronic valves and what is the preferred branned. The rear is going to be a custom 2 link done by Jack Moomey. I have 2 Viair 350 compressors and two 3 gal. tanks. Money is an issue for my..Getting married next Aug. gotta save for that and for the house we just built. Last but not least alot of people that I talk to do not run shocks in the front when bagged is that good or bad..

Thanks for all your opinions.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
most people run 2600's in the back and 2500's up front. you can run whatevre you want tho. more cuttin involved for 2600's up front. you should be able to lay with that tire. electric vavles, SMC is what a lot of people run, cheap and good. i dont have shocks. you can run with or without. with is definatley a better ride tho

1 - 2 of 2 Posts