S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i am think about doing some painting inside my truck but i dont know what color would go. I have a tan interior so that is my problem. What would look good with it??? I was thinking a yellow or a blue might work... Has anyone here painted a tan interior, if so what did you use? The only thing i do know is whatever color i go with it will be metallic.

Thanks for advice.

CS

·
Registered
211 Posts
KISS... go with black... if you go high or semi-gloss it will look tight!

·
Registered
98 Posts
what year is your truck...i want to throw a floor shifter in mine...but anyways..i have the tan interior and white exterior...i went with a metallic blue..it looks bad ass..but im gonna repaint it chameleon color soon

·
The White
296 Posts
Tan interior sort of

I have a sort of tan interior. The dealer calls it this really wierd color. i cant remember the name. Anyway im painting mine black and so far it is lookin sweet. Definately go with black.:thumbup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Tan interior sort of

soon_to_be_sweet said:
I have a sort of tan interior. The dealer calls it this really wierd color. i cant remember the name. Anyway im painting mine black and so far it is lookin sweet. Definately go with black.:thumbup:

You have any pics??? I guess the nice thing about painting is I can always change it if i dont like it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Danthemanxx said:
what year is your truck...i want to throw a floor shifter in mine...but anyways..i have the tan interior and white exterior...i went with a metallic blue..it looks bad ass..but im gonna repaint it chameleon color soon

It is a '97.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i have the same interior and exterior and the only color i could see is pewter. i think there is already too much black. tan really sucks when it comes time to paint. everything goes with the dark interior

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah tan does suck, with a dark interior you can just throw a dart at a color wheel and paint whatever it lands on and it will look good. I have thought about redoing the whole interior in a charcoal color but thats a lot of work and extra cash just to paint some trim, plus the dark leather is not very pleasant during the summer.

·
Registered
473 Posts
opinion

Just paint it a smooth high gloss tan, I think it would look better than the flat tan it is. The black isnt a bad option either though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts