S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
A set of underdrive pulleys will help across the powerband, but will be noticeable more in the middle and upper RPMs. An electric fan will give a noticeable SOTP increase, and comes highly recomended.

BTW- Is that Borla exhaust custom fit for our trucks? I've looked for one for my EC 2.2, but haven't found anything. Do you have a pic?

-Chris

·
Entoxicated Hoodlum
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked into the pullies, and i fugured that Im satisfied with the mid/upper end. Pullies look like a lot of work for the amout of results you get. What about a tbs? will that get me mpre torque? Thats what my truck really needs.....otherwise Im happy performance wise......

The exhaust is a Borla turbo. Friend of mine has the exact truck as mine, and he put one on. I had the luck to be able to see what results of the exhaust before i cut up my truck. Nice differance....not too expensive, found them on Ebay for under a hundred. I'll try to get some pics...customized a side exhaust right before the rear wheel.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Just curious

I was thinkong of getting borla. I know performance and longetivity wise their stuff is probably the best or close. But how does your setup sound? Many people have told me that it isn't very loud at all. Is it deep? throaty? mellow?

·
Registered
201 Posts
thanks for the description Stifflou. Most people describe exaust sounds a little to vaugly. I'm set on getting the Borla now to.
Josh

·
"I Like Mine With No Shine"
53 Posts
Why don't you try a different gear in the pumpkin for that torque you're needin'?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts