S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone had ordered taillights from APC latley. If anyone has ordered the taillights that are numbered 404112TLR, please post a pic of them.

I have tried twice ordering taillights from Toucan and they came as 3D tails and they said thats the way they are now. So I called Truckperformance.com back and they are supposed to send me some flat APC Euros tails, and I hope I dont have the same trouble out of APC as I did Toucan. The tails are supposed to be clear with just the brake light, but we'll see what kind of story I get this time when the tails I get are a different style or design. :bs: :dunno:

Anyway, this is what the product it supposed to be but i wanted to see if anyone had bought those latley to see if thats what I'll get....

·
They took our jorbs.
3,797 Posts
APC- Another peice 'o' crap
dont buy anything from apc, youd be better of flushing your money down the toilet

·
Registered
229 Posts
I dont know those cheaper ones have that lame big red dot on the side for no reason those ones pictured apc i guess they are.. look sweet to me.I like it only having that one large red area myself.The angles cut into the red areas look sweeter on the apc as well....IMHO

So 99extreme what model and maker are those and how much ya paying?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I looked up the model # on Stylinconcepts, and this is what I will be getting. I paid about $160 for them. The ones that I posted first in this topic arent made anymore I dont think, I think due to laws or whatever you have to have a side reflector and they arent made with just the taillight anymore.

but heres what im getting, comes in tomorrow....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts