S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Owner: Xtremeowners.com
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for the part numbers on the 2" spindles and 3" blocks for our X's. Mine is a 2000. I have seen on alot of sites that the s-10's and X's are different....does it matter. Please post the part numbers below.

Chris

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
y2k xtreme said:
they should be the same...there is no difference between the X suspension and the regular zq8...
true dat......just go to any auto zone and ask for the blocks and whatnot....

D

·
0 Posts
go to AUTOZONE OR PEPBOYS anf get the blocks should be liek 30 bucks i paid 27 for 3" blocks. then go to www.truckn.com {aim} they have spindles for 109. if i dont get no used spindles by my next check im go order a set from aim

·
Owner: Xtremeowners.com
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, thats what I thought but on the belltech application guide they have both on there. Can someone post the part #'s that I need for the spindles and blocks for the 2000. I can get some that were on a 99 but is it the same for the 2000?

Also that guy said they they came out of the box with some "surface rust" and the shop told him that is normal (on the spindles). Does this sound normal??

Chris

·
xtreme nutcase
487 Posts
thats okay as long as you dont have a lot of rust on the spline/tapered part. just throw some paint on it. coz the thing will rust without paint after a while. or if you are really picky, for cosmetic reason, bring it back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts