S-10 Forum banner

need help

2K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  getto 
#1 ·
Im planing to order my hydros, and if someone doesnt mind can you list everything i need??

#4 ·
just stay away from cce, i had some of the worst customer service witht hem . ive recieved better service from a c/o in jail! pro hopper is cool, but if ya got the money look into pitbull hydraulics, I.M. humble O. i think they got really good stuff. but to be in RD's level of shoit youre gonna need some skill and time or a pile of dough$$$

#5 ·
Thanks for the compliment.. and btw.. im a distributor for CCE.. lol

just about 95% of all hydaulics part from all the different company's are all the same.. only a few items differ from company to company.. different designs or quality of designs.. but dont take the word quality too seriously. I dont care if you buy Reds, CCE, Pro Hopper, Show Time, Hi Low, Black Magic, Hydroholics. Ive installed 6 out of the 7 brands I named.. some companys go for more looks, some go with function.. but overall it all the same..

;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.