S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Draggin' ballz
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im still a lil new at this, so think of me what you want. i want to hook up one gauge for both the front bags and one for both the rear, right now im FBSS, running eight valves so everything is ran seperately, nothing spliced or connected to each other, running two tanks, one front and one rear. any suggestions......thnx.

·
Draggin' ballz
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a lil better description, i dont know what the plugs are for, i just want to know where i can install my airline for the guage for the front bags

·
AM1 (AW/NAC) P-3's
514 Posts
kinda hard to tell how your system is setup from the pic, can you draw your setup on paper and post it up? the metal blocks with the bolts in them what are those exactly never seen them before? If those are your valves or a manafold for your valves then I would have to guess that you could tap into that for gauge lines just a guess though without seeing it on paper.... Anyone else know????

·
Draggin' ballz
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
aircrewman said:
kinda hard to tell how your system is setup from the pic, can you draw your setup on paper and post it up? the metal blocks with the bolts in them what are those exactly never seen them before? If those are your valves or a manafold for your valves then I would have to guess that you could tap into that for gauge lines just a guess though without seeing it on paper.... Anyone else know????

the metal things are the manifolds

1 - 7 of 7 Posts