S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2.5 s10 blazer wont start getting fuel up to the injectors but they wont spray and getting good spark any ideas

·
Registered
13 Posts
You know they aren't spraying when you take the airbox cover and look when someone cranks the engine. If you don't see anything shoot into the throttle body that it isn't spraying. I had a similar problem. The first time I fixed it, I changed the coolant temperature sensor so that it would get the right amount of fuel. The is was the Hall Switch in the Distributor that we used to replace it the second time it screwed up.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Smiley Choke said:
You know they aren't spraying when you take the airbox cover and look when someone cranks the engine. If you don't see anything shoot into the throttle body that it isn't spraying. I had a similar problem. The first time I fixed it, I changed the coolant temperature sensor so that it would get the right amount of fuel. The is was the Hall Switch in the Distributor that we used to replace it the second time it screwed up.
check the wires to the injector for power....if theres power, pull off the fuel pressure regulator and make sure the pivot bearing still pivots and the rubber piece is still in one piece, if it is, it MIGHT be ok, try replacing the injector first.
The difference between starting and not starting on mine was the fuel pressure reg though.
once it starts you should see a thin glaze of fuel on the throttle blade at idle and a fine mist when you give it pedal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts