S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i need to know. is there ANY way to seperate the lens from the black trim bezel piece?? i have already taken the screws off the guages, and unclipped the front piece. now i need to separate the top piece. any ideas????

Attachments

·
For Sale
190 Posts
if i was to do it which i tried... hhehe .. i think id carefully cut the lens off carefully ..then do what you wanna do... then superglue it back on, jus make sure u dont crack the lense.
btw save me a slice y dont yah.!

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
heat it up let the glue get loose . then slowly use a razor knife to pull it apart. when i get my gauges renewed im just brake my glass and put a new one in its place .so i can paint my bezel

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was thinking about doin that as well..but i was gonna try to have this done in the next day or two, and i don't have time to find another bezel

·
For Sale
190 Posts
jus take the basil and sprinkle some salt on it and have a coca-cola with you, cuz salt drains you of water...
good luck!!!!

·
Registered
609 Posts
I used a dremmel tool and cut half way around the gray plastic. slid the carbon fiber piece in and mounted it back up... You cant see any place i used to dremmel it looks great!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts