S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was needing to know what brand of L.E.D.'s were bright enough to be seen during the day, and can be used as brakelights. The "line of fire" isn't bright enough I hear so I need some good suggestions. Thanks

·
UnDeR CoNsTrUcTiOn!!
1,037 Posts
i just very recently bought a pair of hi-tech leds from customclassic.com that are used as my entire tail light. It has reverse lights and brake lights. They are very bright and only costed like 150 dollars; so it wasnt such a bad deal

oh, and where are you gonna put the led? i put 2 in my roll pan and im gonna put the 3rd brake light in my gate.

·
UnDeR CoNsTrUcTiOn!!
1,037 Posts
NO RESPECT said:
thats what kind of one i got and im real satisfied with it what size do you have
i got the 10.25 in long leds. Im very pleased with the flushy led installation i did. Im actually gonna re-route my 3rd brake light to a flushy 6.5 inch led in the tailgate.

·
S - I - C
4,066 Posts
Champ189WS said:
i just very recently bought a pair of hi-tech leds from customclassic.com that are used as my entire tail light. It has reverse lights and brake lights. They are very bright and only costed like 150 dollars; so it wasnt such a bad deal

oh, and where are you gonna put the led? i put 2 in my roll pan and im gonna put the 3rd brake light in my gate.
They're not Hi-Techs. They're custom made in house at CustomClassic...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts