S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this damn billit grill an dont kno how the hell to put it on it dont slide over and im thinkin i need to cut my old grill and it slips thorugh......got it off ebay so i think every one should have it since ebay is like ****in cheaper then hell prices IF ANY ONES GOT PICS of there swap or instructions please TELL ME im goin crazy........
THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS
~Jeremiah

Attachments

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this is the grill insert

this is the grill off

Attachments

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pics of my truck to come....looks exavtly like the truck above but wtihough the grill do i have to cut because it sure and hell dont slide over....PLEASE HELP

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a broken grill to practice on so if i HAVE to cut then im not shit out of luck if its bullshit.....HELP u guys gots to have this grill sum of you!

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my truck

this is the truck its goin on

Attachments

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IndigoblueXtreme
thanks man so ur saying bolt it up the cut out the old black fins on the old grill????
THANKS

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
heres the grill

so i cut the black fin lookin stuff off?

Attachments

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
heres the grill

so i cut the black fin lookin stuff off? and then bolt the billit grill to the core support then the actaul griill just kinda slips over it and clips in again correct?

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
It didn't come with instructions??? What's the deal? The Trenz one I had for the mesh style grill you had to cut out the mesh and it told you how much you had to cut to get it to fit right. Mine riveted into the shell. I'm not sure what a "line" style grill looks like from the backside. I'm pretty sure you have to cut out the black fins on your stock grill and mount the billet one in there. I'm not sure if it screws in or rivets in like my Trenz one was supposed to do. I'd e-mail the seller for install instructions. That's pretty bogus they sell you something with no way of knowing what to do with it.

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea it sucks no instructions......GAY....but yea i like the grill i think i i have to bolt it to my core support like he said and then cut out the other crap if any ones got one write me back ! ! !

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the line style gril is on the very first blak truck!ABOVE

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so sum one must have instructions or one of there buddies have doen this b4?????

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NE ONE>>>>>>!>!>!>>!>!>!>!>!>!?????

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NE ONE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>? i need sum help here sum ones gotta have this

·
Platinum Plus