S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Rise Above
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to shave the back end of my blazer and get a rollpan with some leds flushmounted into it. But how do i shave the sides of the bumper. do they make a kit or what do i have to do?

this is what i want it to look like...

this is what it looks like now...
[url]http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/10/web/442000-442999/442292_17_full.jpg[/url]

·
S-Clusive's Jester
3,085 Posts
thats a sir michaels rollpan just buy one instead of going through all the work of shaving that. www.sirmichaels.com

·
Registered
60 Posts
Don't you need a rollpan for an s10 cause ive seen blazer rollpans that stick out to line up with the corner pieces that stick out

Also how would you get rid of the corner pieces that stick out????

·
former title junky mod
6,493 Posts
The corner pieces are plastic and they bolt on to the side of the truck, If you unbolt them your blazer will look like the orang one. I belive they unbolt from the back side of the rear quarter pannel.

·
Registered
60 Posts
futuresweets10 said:
The corner pieces are plastic and they bolt on to the side of the truck, If you unbolt them your blazer will look like the orang one. I belive they unbolt from the back side of the rear quarter pannel.

NOPE, its different on a blazer than an s10. On a blazer its part of the quarter panel.

·
former title junky mod
6,493 Posts
mixmastermike28 said:
NOPE, its different on a blazer than an s10. On a blazer its part of the quarter panel.
Then I guess that guy molded part of an s-10 bedside into his blazer quarter pannel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts