S-10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
D-Liciouss
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just removed all the molding that runs along both sides of my truck. Everyone was right, it makes it look WAY better! Here's my problem, When I bought the truck it had just been painted, but they painted the truck without removing the side moldings so now it's like a two tone stripe all the way down. What should I use to buff it out and try to blend the colors so it's less noticable?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
buff the shit out of it lol

·
D-Liciouss
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just pulled 'em off and rubbed the f*ck outta the glue stips until my finger tips were raw! No chemicals or anything. Do they make an buff wheel extension that fits into a fast screwdriver or do I have to go out and buy a buffer or waxer?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
im not to sure i bought a 15 dollar buffer/polisher from walmart its jsut a 6" orbital buffer it will do the trick it got lots of oxidation out of my friends eclipse so im sure it can bled some stuff

·
///Relaxed Atmosphere
3,547 Posts
Slam-Min'i-T said:
I just pulled 'em off and rubbed the f*ck outta the glue stips until my finger tips were raw! No chemicals or anything. Do they make an buff wheel extension that fits into a fast screwdriver or do I have to go out and buy a buffer or waxer?
i did the same exact thing, my fingers / nails were gone when i was done.

·
Damn right I'm a maniac.
9,571 Posts
Looks good :tup: I took all the mouldings off my truck about 6 months ago. What a pain in the ass, but definitely worth it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts