S-10 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Blazin'
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this might be a little long but I need to know whats wrong with my truck. First it started off that when I put my truck into Reverse it kinda felt like I was holding down the brake like I'd give it gas and it really wouldnt move so I would put it back in Park then back in Reverse and it would catch. Then today when I was leaving my house and pu it in Reverse it like snapped back kinda hard and I freaked but I know its not my tansmission mount, then when I was getting to my friends house I was slowing down and dropped it into 2nd going like 30-35 and I heard a winding noise it wasent that loud but enough to hear it, then later on that night I was crusing around and dropped to 2nd and punched it and my rpm started climbing then my truck like snapped and the gear caught it was like if the gear wasent even in or something it was wierd, then when I got to a light I out my truck in 1st and as soon as I started taking off not even 5mph my truck started to shake my whole truck so I freaked and threw it into Drive. So I was talking to a couple of friends and they told me 3 differnt things but I dont know which one it is. Is it my tranny, my rear end, or my u-joint on my driveshaft??

1 - 1 of 1 Posts