S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
******* Off-Road
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy's I need help bad. I just got a set of 235/75/r15s mounted on my camaro rims after seeing the same thing on another S-10. They rub real bad from 3/4- full lock. What can I do to fix this. I've already beat the hell outta the innder fender with a sledge hammer. Didn't work? Taking tires off isn't an option. Need some cheap fixes as I've only got $100 to work with. Spacers? Take off inner fender and liner? Something...As I need to do it tonight:eek: As I'm leaving for a trip in the morning:eek:

·
SoCal Mini-Trucker n FL
230 Posts
Did you keep the old set of tires? If you did, just put the front set back on until you can lift your truck the way you want it.

·
******* Off-Road
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Had 3 flats in 2 weeks. I was rolling on my dads wheels, but he has to start driving his truck so I had no choice. These were the only agressive tire they had that was small enough or so I thought. I couldn't get stuck on wet grass again. But I just went out and off roaded the thing. COULD NOT get stuck:bowdown: and I went through some thick clay and she did pretty good. Then I made it climb a 8" ledge, and she crawled right up:rock: Back tires just dig right in and pull me forward:D So it ain't THAT bad...I just can't make sharp turns, so for now I'll live with making wider turns, and running up and over curbs;)

·
SoCal Mini-Trucker n FL
230 Posts
Lift It

Ther's a few peeps sellin' lift parts in the sellers market place, so maybe you'll get hooked up on a lift soon. Then everything will be right again.

·
******* Off-Road
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the heads up:) I'll check it out now..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts