S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i need a question answered, i drive a 2000 s10 and im really interested in airbags. But i really dot want to c-notch my bed just yet, is there a way to do it with out c-notching and will it do any axle damage if i don c notch??? any comments will help greatly

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
no reason to bag if you dont want a notch......guys ride lowered with a c-notch...........cutting your bed is completely different.......you can bag and do a cnotch and not cut your bed

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
low_huh? said:
no reason to bag if you dont want a notch......guys ride lowered with a c-notch...........cutting your bed is completely different.......you can bag and do a cnotch and not cut your bed
so how big of a notch can you go without cutting your bed, does it make ny ride difference with out cutting your bed???

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
low_huh? said:
yes you can lay frame without cutting your bed
so you notch your frame without the cut in the bed, how is that?

·
Beyond Basic.
2,295 Posts
u can get diff sizes of notches, mini notch to monster notch, 2 inches to about 12 inches, depends how extreme u want to go.
and if you wanna lay frame, expect some bangin in the bed from the differential :)

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
umm, you can lay frame without cutting your bed, but only if you are running smaller than stock tires. you see, the bed area above the notch isnt a problem. its the area above your pumpkin that will have to be cut, unless you want it coming through your floor by itself. heh, good luck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts