S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) kuhma ecsta stx 255/55/ 16

2) pirelli pzero nero m&s 245/50/16

both have good reviews, but I want the tire that does not decrease ride quality, or noisey tires, both are very comparable, and mixed reviews regarding all aspects. Both are high performance all season tires, they do not have the pzero in 255/55/60 or even 245/55/16, thats the closest they have to what I want. The ecsta stx has the height I want, b/c I am not sure whether i will drop the truck or not, so I don't want a bigger gap between the tire and fender, which the pzero will do. plus I like wider, but I heard even with a 2/3 drop I will rub going 255 for the width. pzero $104 ecsta stx $84, I am leaning towards the ecsta stx, but would like opinions. out of ten points the ecsta stx rated 8.9 pzero rated 8.7. pzero wr speed rating , one notch higher then the ecsta stx vr rating, but still good up to 149, not like I will being going that fast

·
choppin on twankies!
656 Posts
go pirelli if u want quality i have kuhma and they suck in the rain and spin really easy..

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what model do you have the same ones?,

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you guyd also have to let me know if 255 is too wide, even without the drop

·
Just a member
6,626 Posts
if you want a decent tire on a budget go Khumo. that is what I have and they are not bad. But if you want better performance go with the pirelli

1 - 5 of 5 Posts