S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
the mid life crisis
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i need some headers for my 93 s10

i have a chevy 350 with pro topline 200cc heads and a weiand 142 blower. i have some crap log style headers on there now but believe the log style is hurting power and i also have 1 plug wire i keep burning. the heads are the cast iron angle plug head. also has th350 tranny

fender well headers are not a option. would prefer shorty headers as well. the truck has 3" exaust pipes but has a 2.5 inch collector so 2.5 or 3 inch collector is fine.

i need some ideas on primary tube size and what brand of headers. would like to still be able to get to oil filter. so brand and part numbers will help. i have seen several pics but have no clue as to what brand they are.

i have no clue on what swap mounts are being used. i can post a pic of them mounted in the truck.

thanks again

·
takes 2 balls in our game
5,666 Posts
Heddman makes a set of 1 3/4 longtubes.They also make the fenderwell headers that I'm thinking about trying they are 1 7/8 only drawback they are like 550 give or take

·
Registered
471 Posts
if your lookin for shortys check out a set of sanderson's nice thick flanges and easy to get to oil filter brother in law had a set and loved them sorry no part # check em out online I think its sanderson exhaust

·
Registered
471 Posts
I believe they will but before you spend the cash on them contact sanderson to be certain

·
Registered
540 Posts
I have a set of sandersons on mine, 1-3/4 fit great, angle plug heads, no probs!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts