S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:dunno: I have looked all over the net and can't find any wings for my 1997 Stepside S-10 I am really getting the ass can anybody direct me to a site or someplace that makes wings for stepsides, I am really bummed been looking for a long time, Lund makes only one and it is too long, Wings west are also to wide for the short bed, can anybody out there help me out need one bad to complete some of my exterior work have new head scoops and a new front air dam, with sport mirrors need a wing now help help help, plastic steel whatever just some ideas or sites :confused:

·
Canuck w/Truck
624 Posts
There is a reason you can't find a wing for your truck.......... WINGS ARE FOR PLANES, not trucks.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Yeah... I think wings are ugly on trucks, but if you want one, what it seems that people do is take them from other cars and drill a hole in their tonneau and just screw it in there. I don't think I have actually seen many wings made specifically for the s-10. Here is someone selling theirs... I don't know if he still has it or not though.

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7775

DogP

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
hey to each they're own i always say, some people like wings on trucks and then theres the normal people like us who think they are butt ass ugly and kinda, actually really gay looking

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
I wanna get a wing on the tailgate AND one hanging off the back of the cab. :D

P

·
0 Posts
Sounds Sweet Zygote
I saw a dakota like that and if u look in the newest Truckin Mag. There is a F-150 I think like that in the Reader Rides Section

Looks Like SH!T

·
Canuck w/Truck
624 Posts
Your right about that Red F150, It is NOT da s#it, It is S#it. What is with the Brush gaurd?

P

·
0 Posts
Ya it is funny looking
If you look at some of the rides in there they aren't really that nice

1 - 10 of 10 Posts