S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a website to find some performance parts for my 3.1 i am rebuilding. Please help me.

·
Registered
760 Posts
88dime said:
I am looking for a website to find some performance parts for my 3.1 i am rebuilding. Please help me.
Even though I can't provide you with a website, what's your intention for the rebuild. Are you looking for higher compression pistons, performance cam, roller rockers, gap less rings, stroker crank, knife edge crank, h-beam rods? What exactly is your intention? If you're not planning on going the route I just listed, most auto parts store will sell you a rebuild kit to satisfy your needs.

·
Registered
196 Posts
CandiMan said:
Even though I can't provide you with a website, what's your intention for the rebuild. Are you looking for higher compression pistons, performance cam, roller rockers, gap less rings, stroker crank, knife edge crank, h-beam rods? What exactly is your intention? If you're not planning on going the route I just listed, most auto parts store will sell you a rebuild kit to satisfy your needs.
Hello...........I am interested in what all you did to your motor in detail............like knife edge crank,...whats that?...............h-beam rods?........how much did your stroker crank cost? What is the advantage of gap less rings?.........longevity, or just no leakage past the pistons?

·
Registered
760 Posts
fumplet said:
Hello...........I am interested in what all you did to your motor in detail............like knife edge crank,...whats that?...............h-beam rods?........how much did your stroker crank cost? What is the advantage of gap less rings?.........longevity, or just no leakage past the pistons?
I wasn't being serious, I have never done anything like that to my motor. I'm just curious to know what's his intention on the rebuild. What's his goal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts