S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knew where I can get a water seperator that can handle 150 psi or more? I have been running the 100psi seperators on my truck, but they keep cracking because my system is running about 160.

Let me know if there is a company that sells them, or anything....web site, or anything.

thanks alot.

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
Yea, I got mine from there.. actually.. Lowes.. same deal tho. I run 200 psi through mine and it's fine :D

·
278 Posts
yeah you can ask for one for use with a 2 stage shop compressor, cause those run up to 175 psi, it would probably be okay up to 200 psi

·
spark it or park it
165 Posts
I bought mine from the parker store its an SMC thats rated at about 500 psi I think its all steel with a screw type drain opn the bottem....I paid 15 bucks each for them....

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts
i got mine from walmart its the campbell hausfield the small one thats like 12 bucks if i remember..seems to be working fine doesnt leak or anything

·
the spl king
298 Posts
i got mine from wall mart also

has 3/8 ports on it, rated at 150psi but ive ran it pass that no problem, when i get my engine driven hooks up in a few days, im gonna run it to 200 psi

for the money its a good buy

laters

1 - 10 of 10 Posts