S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
SlammedSonoma96
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a pixel sig. I am looking for a Sonoma extended cab stepside. I am trying to find one the same color as my truck, and possibly wheels like the ones on my truck. Does anyone have the ability to make one like this for me? I can provide a picture of my truck for any needed info.

·
SlammedSonoma96
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Is there anyone who has one, or can do one for me?

·
SlammedSonoma96
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess no one is able to help me out. Thanks fellow minitruckers!!!

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
I have several bases to work off of, I could have one done for you in about a week or so.

·
SlammedSonoma96
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have several bases to work off of, I could have one done for you in about a week or so.
Here are some pics to work with

·
SlammedSonoma96
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Plus if you can make the wheels tuck a little more that would be great. Thanks guys.

·
SlammedSonoma96
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Allrighty...here is what I got done...

Let me know what you think

:cool: not bad dude, but if I may make a few suggestions: the front bumper looks off, the tailgate could use a little reshading and maybe some different wheels, but other than that it looks good for being done so quick!

·
I MADE IT!!
574 Posts
:cool: not bad dude, but if I may make a few suggestions: the front bumper looks off, the tailgate could use a little reshading and maybe some different wheels, but other than that it looks good for being done so quick!

hEY THANKS MAN FOR THE TIPS....I try to get them done as fast as possible and end up messing something up....I was curious to see what you made though. I haven't been making them that long and his shade of paint was hard to figure out....plus I hate stepsides....:haha: If you make something better than mine feel free to show me up...I used to love doing these...but now it seems like a pain in the @ss

I fyou could...elabrate on the whole bumper issue...I am allways trying to improve myself....would be a great help in the future...thanks

·
SlammedSonoma96
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hERES AN UPDATE

It is looking good man, but like he said the bumper does look off. it looks like a 98+ front, and not the 94-97. but you are doing a good job. The wheels are different than mine though. mine have 8 spoke, and yours got 5. All in all it looks awsome.

·
Spick-10 Xtreme
2,483 Posts
hERES AN UPDATE

The front is okay, it's the rear end that needs real help. Look how the roll pan lines up with the side view. Eww. The rear quarter panel in general looks like garbage. Where is the tailgate handle? What about the chrome gas door? Otherwise it's isn't too bad.

·
I MADE IT!!
574 Posts
WOW....it wasn't a contest for me....normally the other guys like my work....I'm done if anyone else wants to try go for it. To much abuse and I don't have the time to keep trying to make it perfect. There it is, if you want it take it...if not trash the damn thing. Why doesn't someone else do it for him then...DAMN....good luck, I'm out.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
hEY THANKS MAN FOR THE TIPS....I try to get them done as fast as possible and end up messing something up....I was curious to see what you made though. I haven't been making them that long and his shade of paint was hard to figure out....plus I hate stepsides....:haha: If you make something better than mine feel free to show me up...I used to love doing these...but now it seems like a pain in the @ss

I fyou could...elabrate on the whole bumper issue...I am allways trying to improve myself....would be a great help in the future...thanks
hey it takes a bit of practice, it took a while for me to get the hang of things. I actually haven't had much time to do this particular sig, I had an interview in milwaukee which was an hour and a half drive one way :eek: so I was gone for 6 hours, haha. but I digress. On the bumper issue, you'll notice his has foglights in the lower end of the valance and it's a one piece as opposed to the two piece bumper/valance. also don't worry about the others, it never was a contest, someone wanted a sig is all. Once I get something put together I'll post it up.

·
SlammedSonoma96
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Muddubber, hey I think it looks good. No one said it was a contest. I just was wanting some help with getting one of these sigs. I really appreciate the fact that you are helping me out. I only was mentioning the obvious differences, and that maybe you could look into it, and see what you can do. If you cant do it then that is fine, you did an excellent job at trying to match my truck. Like I said Thanks.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
just finished, I think it came out alright.

edit: muddubber I borrowed the front end off of your truck, I hope you don't mind.

·
SlammedSonoma96
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
very nice job. I like both of them Thanks alot guys

1 - 20 of 21 Posts