S-10 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
un banned
9,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a new 98+ chrome bumper and valance (black) for my truck asap. i know there are places in nj where you can just go and buy shit like that but i cant seem to track anything down. if anyone knows of one please let me know. i dont care how far it is. if its anywhere within a 3 hour drive ill go get it.

·
Finished
914 Posts
Ksi trading in south plainfield. Call floyd he will get it for you. Normally its same day when he calls.

·
un banned
9,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is that one of those places ya need an account to go through, or could i just walk in and get it?

·
its lime time!
1,233 Posts
dumbass ask my work.. your truck is there... hello we are a body shop lol

·
un banned
9,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cbauer210 said:
I have a red rear bumper....will that work?
lol. clown! but hey, if my truck were red and it were my rear bumper that was ****ed up you coulda just made a bundle offa my ass!

·
Slap my meat on your pita
8,100 Posts
im gonna be replacing my bumper soon, its chrome, but its got that impact strip on it. once i get my winch bumper on within a week you can have my old one.

·
un banned
9,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GeorgesBlazah said:
im gonna be replacing my bumper soon, its chrome, but its got that impact strip on it. once i get my winch bumper on within a week you can have my old one.
thanks alot yo! but dont worry about it.. im looking for a 2wd bumper. i really do appreciate that though. thanks again man. :tup:

·
landscraper
449 Posts
what the f did you do to yours?

·
un banned
9,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bagged03s10 said:
what the f did you do to yours?
the chrome they use on those things is so cheap.. ya get one little scratch and they turn to shit. it was all fugly looking so i got rid of it.

got a new one now. thanks anthony! i owe ya!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts