S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered Gun Owner
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Still have tailgate we shaved handle and relocated to inside. Fiberglassed to give smooth finish, it never was completed so still needs a little more to finish or you can remove Fiberglass and use like standard tailgate. This is a new aftermarket tailgate that was never used. The truck was stolen and stripped so i still have this with nothing to use it on. Asking $100 but open to offers. I am in northeast Washington and can meet or deliver for fee depending on distance. Rather not ship it but if your willing to pay for it i will. Prefer cash but open to trade for stereo equipment depending what you have.

Also have some Ground Force front lowering springs. They are used but i never installed them so not sure how much it will drop. Make offer and they are yours!

·
Registered Gun Owner
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Person i bought truck from said they were in s10 that i had but it sat too low for him and he changed them to other springs he got from junk yard. I had 86 extended cab with 2.8L V6. He said it was "about a Inch lower" with those installed on front. Unfortunately i don't really have much info i can give you on them. For that reason make me an offer and they are yours. They are taking space in my garage and rather somene use them then just throw in trash.
Here is how mine sat. So supposedly these would sit even lower.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry missed your reply. Truck i wanna put them in is a 4 banger so proably set up higher i would think cause of lighter motor. What you charge to ship to 63459?

·
Registered Gun Owner
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If i entered info correctly it would be almost $50 in shipping alone. So of you want them make me an offer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts