S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Rice Burner
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my club is having a show next year and would like to see a great turn out, it may 21,22, and 23 2004 i know it is a long time from now but wanted to get word out> It will be in sanford,Nc will have many sponsers and vendors, too many classes to list, already quite a few who have pre-registered, but always looking for more, pm me or email me at [email protected] maybe we can put together some kind of met at the time, plenty of fun to be had by all, have forms available, if interested email me and i will fill out a sheet pre-reg is 20 dollars, 1/2 the proceeds will go towards the Sixth Street Home, so come out and have a great time while supporting a great cause

·
Registered
908 Posts
i'll probably be interested. obviously can't see that far in advance but if i can i'll probably come out. me and the rest of the s10forum nc people.

you guys interested in coming to our meet this coming saturday?

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
My truck should be back on the road then and they may be the weekend after I graduate. Not sure probly know in about 5 months.

·
General L33
1,947 Posts
hey flamed, I roll out to sanford every now and then to ride fourwheelers down in the sand pit, not sure if you know where thats at. The way we go, we pass this bad looking s-series, looks like it has a 6 in cowl on it. If I get back up that way I'll stop and see if the guy is interested, I might be too, just getting on the list so I can keep up to date on it.

·
Rice Burner
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats eric truck,its on 87, i live cople minutes away, it has la 350 and tons of motorwork, id like to see ur 89 bring it to the show

·
Token Bald Guy
743 Posts
keep this updated and ill bring down our club to show. just put it on our schedule for this coming year

·
Right On!!!!
1,967 Posts
I'm there with the rest of us from here...The guys from Ground Zero are a bunch of good peeps...I will keep this on the hit list fo' sho'!!

·
Rice Burner
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Who is in a club, if you are we can put you under the clubs attending we are making a website now and have a list of clubs so if you would like to add yours just post here

·
Token Bald Guy
743 Posts
Low Class Customs. hey kreepin, i know some people in ground zero. donnie and then the girl with teh accord and then her brother or something...

·
Right On!!!!
1,967 Posts
Hea...Donnie has the red dime..Dave drives a primer dime..And Dave's sister,Donnie's G/F drives the Accord...Bunch of good peeps.... Where you from Inducose? Va.?

·
blahh
1,392 Posts
is there going to be a spl competition at the show ?

·
Rice Burner
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
we are setting up some form of spl, have not decided rather we are going to db drag raing or just have a single meter or what i will keep you updated

1 - 20 of 21 Posts