S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Rice Burner
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My club Groud Zero will be having a our first annual show, and would really like to see a great turn out, it is at an airport located in Sanford,NC directly between fayetteville and raleigh, its a prime spot, this show will not be until May 2004, we wanted to have it after Slamsession so we could better get the word out to others, will be many many classes in both mild and wild, 1st through 3rd place in there class will recieve trophy's , and all best of's will be awarded a plaque we hope to have a great time, its a great location with plenty of dragging opportunities, so if no one minds i would like for as many of you to spread the word, i know its six months away but this is our first time and need to get word out, will post more details as they become available pre-registration forms will be available soon and online, so keep checking back, i look foward to seeing all NC peeps and those from surrounding areas, thanks for your time need ne more detail as how to register emial me at [email protected] or just pm me, have a great day

·
Rice Burner
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure if those guys are in on it or not, i think they know about it, but i would assume they are coming down, but tell all your friends and after yall have yall next meet make the next one that show next year, we've already got people interested in coverage like dropjaw, gauge was intereted but we are still working, can yall get me a list of ppl who will most likely be there

·
Right On!!!!
1,967 Posts
Hey Flammed..Can you post a pre-registration form on here that could be downloaded? if not list the cost for entry,pre-reg,etc...If you go to our last meet thread you could dig up a list of people who might go..I can get you one hell of a list of people to contact but if I do, what is in it for me?LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts