S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone from nc triangle area give me a shout, i just bough a new zr2 and i am looking for a good place to get some modifyiong done.

·
no more S10
17,421 Posts
Winston-Salem here too.
There's a bunch of guys on this site from all over NC, and plenty from the Raleigh, Duram, Goldsboro area.
Look in regional forums, then southeast. We've always got something going on in there.
Cool to have you on the forum!

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
I am always around the Durham and Raleigh area.

·
Right On!!!!
1,967 Posts
Goldsboro in da hizzouse!!! LMAO. If it says "NC" ya know I gots ta post... All the guys on this thread have been to a meet with us I believe...Just stay tuned as they have said and get ready for whats next.....Hope to see ya in the Spring.....

·
Rollin on Black 18s
529 Posts
High Point/ Winston-Salem here.... there are some guys from down your way on here too.

Drew

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Just found out I will be moving once I finish high school. I will be moving to wilmington and living there for probly 2 months and then I will live in Greensboro for college. Its gonna be sweet down there in wilmington. Close to Myrtle Beach, warm weather, lots of girls, and lot of cruisen.

·
without the 20's...
504 Posts
NCHEVYHEVN3 said:
Just found out I will be moving once I finish high school. I will be moving to wilmington and living there for probly 2 months and then I will live in Greensboro for college. Its gonna be sweet down there in wilmington. Close to Myrtle Beach, warm weather, lots of girls, and lot of cruisen.
i'm at camp lejuene, jacksonville. wilmington is like an hour from here but it's the shiz bro!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts