S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
ID CUSTOMS
821 Posts
so we are going to meet at the shop about 5 and i will have the grill fired up so we can start cooking about 6. then head off to gastonia about 8 or 9. when i get a good list of the people that are coming i will get some food then.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
well this doesnt seem to be goin anywhere but im tryin to spread the word as much as i can...hopefully ill get my new truck thursday and lowered in the next week or so.

EDIT:well scott i hate to say this but, we might have to move it again...it was jeffs(99SonomaHeavenS99)idea and it would be nice for him to come because of that, and i have like 6 buddies that are also wanting to come but will be on vacation, john(with bagged mazda that hit the wall) will be at the beach that weekend too. vbmenu_register("postmenu_4322362", true);

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
ill have to talk to everybody but how about th 11th, or even the 25th (which is also the w/e before me and my buddies gotta go back for our senior year).

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
I dunno. seems like 4 of us or so are gonna be down there in Lumberton this weekend for that DropJaw deal. then hangin out in Fayetteville later.

But I wouldn't be able to make this meet anyway, mine & Whit's anniversary is the 3rd so we'll be doing...."stuff" that night

·
51,327 Posts
I dunno. seems like 4 of us or so are gonna be down there in Lumberton this weekend for that DropJaw deal. then hangin out in Fayetteville later.

But I wouldn't be able to make this meet anyway, mine & Whit's anniversary is the 3rd so we'll be doing...."stuff" that night
you little pimp you.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
not quite sure yet, if we get enough ppl we can keep it scheduled for the 4th, but if not then we might move it. scott has been keepin a good update on this subject lately so he'll probrably say....oh and john said hes gonna see if him and casey can leave for the beach the next day so they can come. we might not have to move it.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cool, if my buddies can put the beach trip off one day, ill probrably have plenty of people taggin along with me.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts