S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw an S-10 in Mini Truckin a while back (don't remember which month), it was a picture from a show, it had, at least the grille, bumper, and air dam from a Navigator and it looked sweet as hell! Has anyone seen a kit for this or seen one that has had this done to it? I would really like to do this!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Good luck no kit. If you really want to do this you pretty much need to spend about 1800 or more for the ford parts. Then tear it all into little parts mold it all back together. WAY to much work . If you want to do it off a full size why not use the escalade stuff.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because everyone is doing Escalade stuff and I have only seen the one Navigator, I would really like to just do something different. About 10 years ago I remember seeing a truck in a mag. that had a 500 SL 'Benz front cap and have always wanted to get a truck and put a different front clip on it, I kinda let that dream die until I saw trucks with Escalade clips and I have been looking at cars and trucks in parking lots everywhere trying to come up with something. OK sorry about the book and thanks for the help

·
32,797 Posts
The fullsize Chevy Silverado to Escalade front end is a easy swap since they are the exact same trucks. The parts just bolt on.

That Ford F150 with the Benz front end is a custom one-off job.
That S10 with the Navigator front is another full-on custom.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts