S-10 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm sure most know my old S-10. I sold it last weekend. I planned on picking up a crew cab 4x4 s-10 I found for cheap and bodydropping it, but after a few long talks with the wife, we went a different route.

Traded in our daily for this 2011 Silverado 2500 HD. This thing is a monster and I love it. Loaded, gas 6.0 (couldn't afford a diesel), 4x4. Got about a $1000 worth of stuff that's on order so I'll update this as the week continues. Just figured I'd share what I chose as a replacement "toy".

And the s10 that's now gone if you have never seen it...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
ELTC
8,391 Posts
nice choice nater what do you have on order for this bad boy. 5/6 lowering parts :haha:

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. For now the suspension is going to stay stock. Might go with a leveling kit to fit some 33s in the wells at some point. I got some nerf boards, bed cover, bed rug, and an Innovative Designs hitch system coming. Front windows are getting tinted next week, and some Denalli wheels when the wife lets me order them.

Mileage averages around 14 or so. Haven't really paid close attention to it yet.

·
Longbeds FTMFW
8,623 Posts
i'm jealous of you and Mo...love the new body that you have. Although I have looked at the 13's on line and they are sexy...

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got the steps and bed cover on today. The cover is a Truxedo lo-pro qt. For the price you can't beat the quality, and it sits in between the bed rails so I can still use the stake pockets.

Dirty as shit, but...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
murse
13,200 Posts
looks like a beast. love it man. good choice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts