S-10 Forum banner

Nasty Lowz C.C. where ya at

59K views 2K replies 33 participants last post by  The Griff 
#1 ·
What up guys I don't know how to start our own shit in the club forum so we'll just post here.

#2 ·
What's up Nasty's! Im kinda pumped we got our own forum going! Whos all going to the Frankenstiners car show on the 18th? I heard it was also a costume thing so im going to wear my Santa outfit!

#10 ·
Ima be hunting saturday morning and then saturday night scottys place! Went last weekend and my buddy was loadin shells so fast from his pocket dude sliped some chapstick in the chamber and blew that shit to pieces! Funniest shit ive ever seen

#13 ·
I think it was his before he got into his accident. I am going to scottys party to if I don't get to trashed at my stupid softball tournament its gonna be cold as a muddafuca(I type as cool as I talk)!

#17 ·
Man I woke up to ****en snow and I have to play softball in this shit. Hey jeremy how did she hanld in the snow that sucks about having to drive in it.

#20 ·
I would of loved to drive in the snowstorm last night! Would of made for a sick ass drag video! I want someone to videotape me ghost ridin my mini while draggin on the highway! Thats what my truck used to look like till I crashed into Hagdizzle! Everyone come threw scotties party tonight should be a good one! Im drivin mini home drunk only 2 blocks from my house

#23 ·
Oh yeah, what's a facebook, why's the site on that fruty shit? Or am I not cool enough? Put it someware we can all use it,lol ill have my girl send u pics of our wips, hers to she's the first girl of the nasty lowz c.c so don't forget her and her 98 350 bd'd s-ten, holla!! Haha

#24 ·
Haha you should all set up streetsource.com profile and well get a forum going on that a lot of cool peeps with all sorts of differnt shit other then s10 no offesense I have one my self

#28 ·
you missed me fallin in the middle of the party shit was funny as hell but hurt like a motha. Frankenstieners this weekend who's all rollin we might be trailerin nates frame

#29 ·
Ill be their!!! Just but some bigger bags bak in the front and took out me sway bar, forgot what it was like haven them big ol' bags, but... Got to drive in the snow again at like 3am just finished workn on the wip, we all meetn some ware first b4 the show to roll in as a crew? We should!! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.