Discussion Starter #1
Front before drop and Aero race wheels

Drop after

Front corner

Side shot

Rear

Wheel

And the pain in the ass part about having a zq8 + 2/2 with 245/50R15 tires

That is a typical credit card size!! Needless to say I am trying to get a carrier cross member for more clearance. I can't wait to see how bad my y-pipe is!!

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
are those actual nascar wheels? looks damn good, wash yer truck! :D

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey!!

Sorry to say but I like the before wheels better....but awesome truck.

·
s10f is for n00bs!
790 Posts
i saw a dsm on goodyear nascar tires...i forget the exact name..the tires looked nice on the car cept for the whole nascar part :p

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
Love it, love the nascar look, its something different than everything else you see with bags and 18's.

·
Poor-ass college student
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, I would have washed it but it is raining right now! lol

Yeah those are the same company that Nascar uses

·
Poor-ass college student
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still got those wheels, just trying to keep from scrapin everywhere! Those are my good lookin wheels, Aeros are my racing wheels

·
Poor-ass college student
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, I had it on a road course. But, my instructor said that it actually handled like a front wheel drive vehicle. I think it is because I have the z85 suspension, but I lowered it with spindles up front and removed a leaf out back

·
Poor-ass college student
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, it's got zq8 front and rear. The only suspension on it that isn't zq8 is the front springs, I have them on there now, but I rub those new zq8 wheels really bad. The tires are 245/50/16, anybody else rub with zq8 +2/2??

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
That looks like a lot of fun, I would like to try my truck out on a road race/auto x track, racing for more than 15 seconds at a time would be a nice change!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts