S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an 02 extended cab S10 and Im going to lower it with a belltech kit (springs and blocks) what drop would you guys suggest?? 2/3 or 3/4 ?? I dont haul heavy loads but I do want to maintain a decent ride and dont want to bottom out all over the place. Also would I need to do anything to my bump stops ??? Thanks for any and all help... :dunno:

P

·
0 Posts
Belltech doesn't make 4 inch blocks man they make 3
DJM makes a 4 inch block.

I am about to get the Belltech 3/3 drop kit(2"spindles,1" coils, and 3" block.) I say get the 3/3 or find a 3/4!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you sure?? My mag has Belltech blocks available in 1", 2", 3" and 4" through Stylinconcepts.com part # MA1820. Yeah I think Im going to go 3/4 I have a feeling if I go 2/3 I would regret it. Anything to watch for whle lowering it and what do I need to do with my bump stops or do I even have to worry about them.

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Phat bud I'm impressed. See, when your not whorin it up you really can be a help.....JK....Nicely done...:p

P

·
0 Posts
02REDXBLAZE said:
Phat bud I'm impressed. See, when your not whorin it up you really can be a help.....JK....Nicely done...:p
I know my SH1T most of the time, it is just that I am sort of a WHORE!

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
4" drop and you're probably going to want to cut the bumpstop brackets off.

·
Primer Spots
3,713 Posts
No definately cut them off, and remember with the ZQ8 the front is already has lower coils, so a 3in lowering coil doesnt go down too far

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the help guys!! Love this site to soooo much good info!! Thanks again!! :bowdown:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts