S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Gots me a 4x4 too!
3,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I pull up to work this morning and I see this...

Here's the weird part...

There are no fluids anywhere. They drove off!!! I found a hubcap and a headlight form a late 90's ford explorer. Whoever it was hit the planter so hard that it knocked the letter's off our sign and made some of the flourescent bulbs fall out. If you look at the last pic you can see the tracks where they came off the road and off the 6 foot bank, narrowly missing the telephone pole by 2 feet!. It set the alarm off at work around 1:30am. When the cops got here they said the person had already fled the scene. I thought that was pretty crazy and I'd share it with y'all.

- Parker

·
I Have A S-10 Addiction
1,595 Posts
damn.... figured you would see the *explorer*? sitting on the side of the road somewhere....you know he had to have a buttload of damage...

·
Gots me a 4x4 too!
3,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hell yeah. The speed limit on the road here is 50mph. I'm gonna guess they were going somewhere around 80 or so.

- Parker

·
NOFAT1S
579 Posts
I'd talk to a few local body shops. That thing had to be damn near KO'ed. He's bound to show up....and soon.

·
51,327 Posts
damn.....how in the hell did they get away? doesn't look like they could have grazed it, and caused that much damage to the brick sign-holder thinger?

had to have hit it pretty much dead on...wow..

·
Registered
212 Posts
Sorry, I had a few too many last night, got lost.....and mistaked the building for a drive-thru liquor store. My bad.
Yea the f-150 got alittle ****ed up......I ditched it 1/2 mile down the road in the woods.

·
former owner
7,389 Posts
I'd talk to a few local body shops. That thing had to be damn near KO'ed. He's bound to show up....and soon.

:werd:

That's crazy, Parker .... I bet your ass had to get out there and clean it up, too. :p

·
This season SUCKS.
15,929 Posts
Sorry, I had a few too many last night, got lost.....and mistaked the building for a drive-thru liquor store. My bad.
Yea the f-150 got alittle ****ed up......I ditched it 1/2 mile down the road in the woods.
And the funny-meter says you fail.

Step 1, ceiling fan.
Step 2, rope.
Step 3, you do the math.

·
Red X = Pure Sex!
3,366 Posts
About a month ago, a neighborhood near mine has a huge brick sign with the name of the neighborhood on it at the entrance and some fool crashed through it. Then 2 days ago, I was driving home and some idiot in a ford truck crashed through one of my neighbor's brick mailboxes. These brick structures must have magnets in them for idiot drivers. :haha:

·
former owner
7,389 Posts
1_slow_zr2's signature said:
1.)97 s-10 SS ZR2 - Black,Auto, All the bells and whistles
In need of some 31 or 32 Mud Terrs.

What the hell is an SS ZR2 ?

·
Hello there!
5,227 Posts
Must of been an off duty Western Express driver. :p Seriously they do cause a lot of accidents so don't ride to close to their trucks when going down the road.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts