S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
5x e-married to Jason
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'll be there monday afternoon-thursday or whatever

so if youre in the area you should for sure look me up. we're bringing the laptop so of course i'll be on here and myspace. i'm just going with my parents so i'll for sure be bored and looking to hang out with people. jason (sdime98) SHOULD be coming down there something:D as most of you know we're kind of like married

oh yeah and i know there was a thread like this a while ago but hey, this ones mine so its better:cool:

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
starting tuesday up there is mustangweek, www.mustangweek.com . check it out. I know I know. Fords yuck whatever. Car people are car people.

·
Tonight the world is mine
17,247 Posts
oh yeah and i know there was a thread like this a while ago but hey, this ones mine so its better:cool:
:blaugh:

Have fun. Be sure to take PICS!

PS. 'Bout time you drunk dialed me :haha: ;)

·
back to the blaze
632 Posts
for the 21 and over crowd, go to the bowery. im not a redneck but that was the best bar i've ever been to in my life.

·
I'm a huge ass
10,798 Posts
your the one going same weekend as me right? (4th)
Well, then I guess so! I'll be just getting down there on the 4th.
Going with the family, but I'll be chilling with locals most of the time that I met on Spring Break this year.
im in detroit right now, leaving at like 9am.

-jason. you know, better see you!!

-dustin. damn straight i drunk dialed you
Playing favorites I see... :haha: :rotf:

·
51,327 Posts
myrtle beach is over-rated to me :dunno:
i guess so, when you stay an hour away....

but i really might not get down that way this weekend, a few friends are wantin me to go down there for the weekend for mustang week, but i don't really care to see mustangs everywhere i turn...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts