S-10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got back from spring break in myrtle beach and for those who live down there or were just there from the 9th to the 16th, you guys f*cking rock. there were mini's left and right and all of them were gorgeous. everyone was mad chill, wanted to chill and talk or just have everyone hop in the back and cruise the strip. so to the people who were there or live there, it was a blast.. hopefully we can do it again next year.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
I was there last week. The only minis I saw was a lowered s-10 on 20s, a bagged yota, and another lowered s-10 on what looked like 22s.

Everything else seemed to be lifted. Even saw that white seirra everyone sees thats on I think either 44s or 49s.

·
Anybody got 20's?
5,731 Posts
NCHEVYHEVN said:
I was there last week. The only minis I saw was a lowered s-10 on 20s, a bagged yota, and another lowered s-10 on what looked like 22s.

Everything else seemed to be lifted. Even saw that white seirra everyone sees thats on I think either 44s or 49s.
Werd. Everytime I go I don't see crap. Just a bunch of ricers.

·
Super Moderator
51,327 Posts
NCHEVYHEVN said:
its safe to say i see that bitch every time i go down there...even this one random weekend in february....:haha:

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
sdime98 said:
its safe to say i see that bitch every time i go down there...even this one random weekend in february....:haha:
He didn't even cruise around. I was sitting in the cruise line and he pulls and pulls right into a parking lot and all his buddies got out and sat ontop of the truck.

I swear cruising down there was crazy. No lie it took me 1 hour to make one pass. It was just one single line of nothing but cars. Pretty crazy.

·
blahh
1,392 Posts
My best friends parents have a house behind house of blues and it kicks royal butt being down there...its so awesome...

·
Travis
294 Posts
1st week of june it took me 3 hours to make 1 pass! lets just say i got 2 warnings for riding too low, a ticket for no mirrors and tag too low, and left with a chattering clutch (5 speed). It was a blast but i wont be taking my truck back especially now :haha:

·
Anybody got 20's?
5,731 Posts
travis98s10 said:
1st week of june it took me 3 hours to make 1 pass! lets just say i got 2 warnings for riding too low, a ticket for no mirrors and tag too low, and left with a chattering clutch (5 speed). It was a blast but i wont be taking my truck back especially now :haha:
Yeah last time I went it sucked bringing my truck. I hit a side going down the strip then a black cop yelled at me to straighten it up. Then the next day I layed the rear out at a stop light then a ugly chick rearended me. Next time I go there I am not going to hit a switch while going down the strip. The cops sit there and hide in the croud and just wait for someone to do something. Then they start chasing them on they're mountain bikes.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah the cops were dickheads down there but i saw tons of mini's. you guys are right cruisin the strip took forever and not to mention a f**king waste of gas which wasn't worth it with the price of it now. but either way the parties and just chillin and talkin with fellow minitruckers was enough for me.

·
no more S10
17,421 Posts
I love cruising the strip, even though every time I've done it it hasn't been in my own truck. It's still cool cause of what yall said... it's just a solid row of cars. I plan to get down there at least once in my truck this summer. Even with gas as crazy as it is, if I'm down there in my truck, I'll cruise!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts