S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i'll tell y'all now....the people in my town think mini trucks are a joke. i even had one rice burnin import fool tell me my xtreme was a poor substitute for a body drop. and he was in the same car club as me at that time. well, i set him straight at one show this past fall. i rolled into this show and the blacktop was less than smooth. so needless to say the frame rails not only dragged the asphalt, but i threw sparks!!!! only fitting that weasel was right behind me!!!! he now has changed his attitude toward my xtreme and gives me mad props for it!!!! the 3 inch at front and 4 inch at rear suspension drops helped alot too!!!!

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
:thumbup:nice way to put em in his place:thumbup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
scraping the xtreme

well man i was surprised myself. it appears that the frame rails at the center of the cab floor are somewhat lower than at any other spot. this must make the rails lower than the body kit there too!!! when it was on the ground i could get my little finger between the skirt and the asphalt. i drag frame several places around my home town where the skirt does not drag. it's so cool!!!

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Re: scraping the xtreme

xtremelowridin said:
well man i was surprised myself. it appears that the frame rails at the center of the cab floor are somewhat lower than at any other spot. this must make the rails lower than the body kit there too!!! when it was on the ground i could get my little finger between the skirt and the asphalt. i drag frame several places around my home town where the skirt does not drag. it's so cool!!!
ahh, yeah, i forgot..it's the tranny crossmember.....lol

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
asphalt, but i threw sparks!!!! only fitting that weasel was right behind me!!!! he now has changed his attitude toward my xtreme and gives me mad props for it!!!! the 3 inch at front and 4 inch at rear suspension drops helped alot too!!!!
easy with the name calling buddy!:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts